We’re committed to selling quality products we hope you’ll enjoy using but we’re also aware, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you’ve bought. We guarantee to refund any item you’re not completely happy with when you return it to us within 30 days of receipt. Items can be returned by post or a courier collection can be arranged at your convenience.
Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt, invoice or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery docket, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after sales queries.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
In order to be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- Your order is reported within 48 hours upon receipt of goods.
- All returns are received by us within 30 days.
- The sender agrees to bear the return cost of returning any item, except in the case of faulty items or incorrect orders received of which we will reimburse in full, after receiving the returned item.
- The item must not have been used or worn.
- Original labels and tags must be attached.
- Your returned item must be securely packaged and sent by a Recorded ‘Signed For’ service which should include compensation cover, as we will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Once received and where agreed a replacement will be sent depending on availability. Alternatively, a refund will be issued minus shipping charges [where applicable].
- Refunds will be issued in the same tender type with which they were purchased.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment and will be processed within seven days of receipt of the goods. This means the credit to a payment card may take up to ten working days from receipt of goods. This time frame is dictated by and dependent upon your card provider.
- Refunds on returns are subject to goods being returned in saleable condition and or in the event of faulty goods, they will be subject to inspection and agreement of Minoxidus.