Regaine For Men 5% Minoxidil Extra Strength Hereditary Hair Loss Treatment Solution – 6 Month Supply
Regaine for Men Extra Strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex). It prevents further hair loss and regrows hair.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £50
- Great Savings
- Same Day Dispatch
- 30 Day Returns
Regaine for Men Extra Strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
It prevents further hair loss and regrows hair.
- Men aged 18 to 65 years of age
- Age Restriction:
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment Solution:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Uses: For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men. This product should NOT be used by women.
Directions of use:
- For detailed directions for use see the enclosed leaflet.
- Remove the applicator and replace the child-resistant cap on the bottle when not in use.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12-hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials, 3 out of 5 men reported hair re-growth after 48 weeks.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
- Regaine for Men Extra Strength will not work for everyone.
Hazards and Cautions:
Warnings: Do not use if you:
- Are a woman.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don’t know why you’re losing your hair – see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss?
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected, or painful scalp or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp?
- Have any other scalp condition
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine. See the list on the side panel.
- Are you under 18 or over 65 years of age?
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina, or chest pains) or circulation disorders before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Carton & leaflet recyclable. Discard applicators, bottles & caps.
Warning Flammable Liquid:
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, or hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage, and disposal.
- USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Storage Conditions: Keep the container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep out of sight and reach of children—store below 25°C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 50mg/ml.
It also contains Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, and water.
See product image