Kirkland Signature 5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men Solution – 3 Month Supply
Kirkland Minoxidil Solution 5% is a colorless liquid for men to regrowth their hair. Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Liquid contains the same ingredients as Regaine Extra Strength. There are no differences in composition or quality. The only difference is that you save your money.
Place Your Order Below
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £50
- Great Savings
- Same Day Dispatch
- 30 Day Returns
Minoxidil: Scientifically proven to regrow scalp hair lost to male pattern baldness.
• 3 x 60ml bottles total (approximately 3 month supply)
• For men who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
• Slows or stops hair loss within a few months of use
• 5% minoxidil topical solution
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil was the first drug approved by the American Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Before that, minoxidil had been used as vasodilator drug prescribed as oral tablet to treat high blood pressure, with side effects that included hair growth and reversal of male baldness.
For the treatment of hair loss, minoxidil is available as a topical solution that is generally either 2% or 5% minoxidil in propylene glycol. The propylene glycol ensures that the applied minoxidil is evenly spread across the affected area and easily absorbed through the skin.
How does Minoxidil work?
Minoxidil topical solution is used to stimulate hair growth in people who are balding. The drug seems to exert its maximum effect at the crown of the head. The exact way that minoxidil works is not known, but it may stimulate hair growth by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles.
• For external use only.
• Do not use if you are a woman, not sure of the reason for your hair loss, under 18 years of age or using other medicines on the scalp.
• Using more or more often than recommended will not improve results.
• Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.
Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/v.
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.
• Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
• Using more or more often will not improve results
• continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
Do not use if:
• you are a woman.
• you have no family history of hair loss.
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
• you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
• you use other medicines on the scalp.
Stop use and see a doctor if you get:
• Chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness.
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain.
• Swollen hands or feet.
• Scalp irritation that continues or worsens.